Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
If you want to buy abortion pills in a local pharmacy you may or may not need a doctor’s prescription. This will depend on the regulations where you live. safe2choose unfortunately cannot provide you with a prescription to buy abortion pills elsewhere.
While Mifepristone is more difficult to find since it is a medicine mostly used to terminate pregnancies, Misoprostol is a medication also used to treat gastrointestinal complications. Therefore, most countries have misoprostol registered as a legal drug . If you want to know more about your country’s legal status of abortion, visit www.howtouseabortionpill.org/regions/
 Clacai. Mifepristona ymisoprostol en seis países de América Latina: procesos de registro y disponibilidad. Retrieved from: http://clacaidigital.info/bitstream/handle/123456789/999/Resumen%20Ejecutivo%20Mifepristona%20y%20misoprostol%20en%20seis%20paises%20de%20America%20Latina.%20CLACAI%202017.pdf?sequence=5&isAllowed=y
- Can I use abortion pills to prevent pregnancy as a method of contraception?
- What is the difference between morning after-pill and abortion pill?
- If I am unsure about having an abortion, what are the other options in front of me?
- What are the two main types of abortion?
- Why are women choosing to get an abortion?
- What are the unsafe methods of abortion?
- What is the difference between Mifepristone & Misoprostol?
- What are the abortion pills? What’s in them?
- What is the difference between medical and surgical abortion?
- What is the difference between a miscarriage and an abortion?
- Is abortion dangerous?
- What are the risks and complications associated with abortion pills?
- Will I need a doctor’s prescription to buy abortion pills?
- Why do other websites have different information about abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.