Do the abortion pills get less effective if you use them again in the future?
The abortion pills do not become less effective  if you have used them for a past pregnancy, and desire to do so again for a current pregnancy. There is the same likelihood that they will be effective during subsequent uses.
 Women on Web. Is it safe to have an abortion with pills if you’ve already had one in the past? Retrieved from: https://www.womenonweb.org/en/page/3434/is-it-safe-to-have-an-abortion-with-pills-if-you-ve-already-had-one-in-the-pas
After an abortion with pills
- Do I need an ultrasound to confirm the abortion pills were successful?
- Do the abortion pills get less effective if you use them again in the future?
- How can I prevent another pregnancy in the future?
- How many days should I rest after using abortion pills?
- What happens if I am still pregnant after using abortion pills?
- Will I need a dilation and curettage (D&C) after using abortion pills?
- Will I be able to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How long do I need to wait to have sex after using abortion pills?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.