Can I use abortion pills vaginally?
The only effective way to use Mifepristone is by swallowing it. Misoprostol can be used effectively in 3 different ways: Sublingual, Buccal, Vaginal
Although using Misoprostol pills sublingual, buccal or vaginally are equally effective, it is not recommended to place them in your vagina. This is because sometimes Misoprostol can leave traces that can be visible for health staff if you need medical care. Using Misoprostol sublingual or buccally  does not leave visible traces of the pills.
 Women on Web. Are there other ways to use the Misoprostol? Retrieved from: https://www.womenonweb.org/en/page/985/are-there-other-ways-to-use-the-misoprostol
During an abortion with pills
- I am allergic to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) including ibuprofen. What can I use for pain control instead during an abortion with pills?
- How can I manage pain associated with the abortion pills?
- What if I bleed too much after taking the abortion pills?
- Do women always bleed after using the abortion pills?
- How long will I bleed after using the abortion pills?
- Can I drink alcohol during the medical abortion procedure?
- Can I swallow the abortion pills?
- Can I use abortion pills vaginally?
- Can I use Misoprostol that comes with Diclofenac?
- Can I eat during the abortion pill procedure?
- Do I need to use antibiotics during the abortion?
- Will medical staff be able to notice that I am having an abortion?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.