Can I use Misoprostol that comes with Diclofenac?
There are pills that contain Misoprostol and Diclofenac, one of the most common being a medication called Oxaprost . It is not advised to use this medication for abortion, however if restrictions prevent access to Misoprostol it can be used, but you must consider the following: If you use the pills sublingual or buccally you should not swallow the remains of the pills after having them 30 minutes in your mouth. The part of the pill that will be absorbed is Misoprostol and the part that you will spit out is Diclofenac. It is important that you do not swallow the part that contains Diclofenac so you do not exceed the recommended dosage of Diclofenac. If you do not spit it out, it could lead to intoxication with the excess of Diclofenac.
 Women on Waves. How to do an Abortion with Pills? Retrieved from: https://www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/6104/how-to-do-an-abortion-with-pills
During an abortion with pills
- I am allergic to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) including ibuprofen. What can I use for pain control instead during an abortion with pills?
- How can I manage pain associated with the abortion pills?
- What if I bleed too much after taking the abortion pills?
- Do women always bleed after using the abortion pills?
- How long will I bleed after using the abortion pills?
- Can I drink alcohol during the medical abortion procedure?
- Can I swallow the abortion pills?
- Can I use abortion pills vaginally?
- Can I use Misoprostol that comes with Diclofenac?
- Can I eat during the abortion pill procedure?
- Do I need to use antibiotics during the abortion?
- Will medical staff be able to notice that I am having an abortion?
*Nothing provided herein should be construed as professional medical advice and no medication / pills should be used without a prescription from a licensed / registered medical practitioner eligible to prescribe such medication in your local jurisdiction.